Skip to content
- A grand new Hindu temple has been inaugurated in Dubai’s Jebel Ali village.
- The temple combines both Indian and Arabic architectural designs and conveys a powerful message of tolerance, peace and harmony.
- The temple is located in the neighborhood commonly known as the ‘Worship Village’ of the United Arab Emirates.
- The temple was inaugurated by Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Tolerance and Coexistence, and Ambassador Sanjay Sudhir.
- Anjay Sudhir thanked the UAE Government for supporting the 3.5 million Indian population in the UAE.