Skip to content
- The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) dislodged the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) from power in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD).
- The MCD election results was declared on 7 November 2022.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s party won 134 of 250 wards, while the BJP got 104, and the Congress came a distant third with just nine.
- BJP completed three terms (15 years) in MCD.
- AAP took control of the civic body for the first time in the national capital where it has a government.