- The Nagaland Assembly Elections voting was conducted on 27 February 2023 and this time the total voting percentage was 83.63%
- The Assembly Results was declared on 2 March 2023.
- Nationalist Democratic Progressive Party (NDPP) and BJP were fighting the elections together and win the majority in assembly. NDPP win 25 and BJP win 12 seats out of total 60 Assembly seats.
- For the first time in Nagaland, a woman has created history by winning the assembly elections. NDPP’s Hekani Jakhalu has won from Dimapur. Since the formation of Nagaland in 1963, there was no woman legislator here.
- In the 2018 assembly elections, this alliance won 30 seats, out of which NDPP won 18 seats and BJP 12 seats. Nagaland was ruled by the Congress till 2003, but it does not have any MLA in the current assembly.
Nagaland Assembly Election Result 2023:
|Bharatiya Janata Party||12||0||12|
|Janata Dal (United)||1||0||1|
|Lok Janshakti Party(Ram Vilas)||2||0||2|
|Naga Peoples Front||2||0||2|
|National People’s Party||5||0||5|
|Nationalist Congress Party||7||0||7|
|Nationalist Democratic Progressive Party||25||0||25|
|Republican Party of India (Athawale)||2||0||2|
- The results of the elections for all the 59 seats in Meghalaya have been declared.
- According to the data released by the Election Commission, the National People’s Party has won the maximum number of 26 seats.
- United Democratic Party has won 11 seats, BJP 2, Congress 5 and TMC 5 seats.
- Conrad Sangma is the 12th & Current Chief Minister of Meghalaya.
|All India Trinamool Congress||5||0||5|
|Bharatiya Janata Party||2||0||2|
|Hill State People’s Democratic Party||2||0||2|
|Indian National Congress||5||0||5|
|National People’s Party||26||0||26|
|People’s Democratic Front||2||0||2|
|United Democratic Party||11||0||11|
|Voice of the People Party||4||0||4|
- According to the Election Commission, the results of all the 60 seats in Tripura have been released.
- BJP has won 32 seats, while Tipra Motha party has got 13 seats.
- The Communist Party of India (Marxist) has won 11 seats. Congress got 3, Indigenous Peoples Front of Tripura got 1 seat.
- Manik Saha is the 11th and Current Chief Minister of Tripura.
|Bharatiya Janata Party||32||0||32|
|Communist Party of India (Marxist)||11||0||11|
|Indian National Congress||3||0||3|
|Indigenous People’s Front of Tripura||1||0||1|
|Tipra Motha Party||13||0||13|