The result of survey conducted for Best Marching Contingent of the Republic Day 2023 has been declared. CRPF contingent won with 38% of the vote share. The Assam rifles marching contingent is in second place with 23% of the vote share and the Delhi Police, RPF and Airforce marching contingent are at third place with 5% of the vote share each.
Final status after completion of voting is as below :
CRPF – 38%
Assam Rifles – 23%
Delhi Police – 5%
RPF – 5%
Airforce – 5%
Source : Result
Vote for your favorite Tableau and Marching Contingent at Republic Day 2023.
You are invited to vote for your favorite Tableau from states, central government ministries, and marching contingents in the 74th Republic Day Parade. The parade showcases the country’s strength, culture, and diversity. The winner of the popular choice category will be selected in addition to the selection of the best Marching Contingent and Tableau by the Expert Committee of Ministry of Defence. So, watch the parade and vote for your favorite! The voting is open up to January 31, 2023 23:45 PM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs).
Which amongst the following Marching Contingents did you like the most at the Republic Day Parade 2023?
- Mechanized Infantry Regiment
- Punjab Regiment Centre marching contingent
- Maratha Light Regiment Centre marching contingent
- Dogra Regiment Centre marching contingent
- Bihar Regiment Centre marching contingent
- Gorkha Regiment marching contingent
- Navy Marching contingent
- Air Force marching contingent
- Assam Rifles marching contingent
- Indian Coast Guard marching contingent
- CRPF marching contingent
- RPF marching contingent
- Delhi Police marching contingent
- BSF Camel contingent
- Boys marching contingent
- Girls marching contingent
- Nation Service Scheme marching contingent
Which amongst the following Central Govt. Ministries tableaux did you like the most at the Republic Day Parade 2023?
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Home Affairs (CAPFs)
- Ministry of Home Affairs (NCB)
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (CPWD)
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
You can also vote through SMS using your registered mobile number.
SMS Syntax: MYGOVPOLL<space>336991<comma>Choice NumberSend to 7738299899
Example: MYGOVPOLL 336991,2
* Normal SMS charges of the mobile service provider shall apply for voting through SMS