- International Chess Federation (FIDE), Uzbekistan to be host the 2026 Chess Olympiad.
- Now his youth team is on the edge in the ongoing Chess Olympiad in Chennai.
- Teams from around the world participate in the Chess Olympiad, a biennial chess competition.
- The event is organized by FIDE, which also chooses the host nation.
- Each chess federation recognized by FIDE is allowed to enter a team in the Olympiad.
Qns : Which country will host the 2026 Chess Olympiad?
Ans : International Chess Federation (FIDE), Uzbekistan to be host the Chess Olympiad 2026.