Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has formally unveiled his Aam Aadmi Party’s (AAP) national ambitions with the launch of the ‘Make India No 1’ campaign. At an event held at the Talkatora Stadium here, he proposed a five-pronged approach to good governance. The National Convenor of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) termed the campaign a “national mission” and appealed to the public to join it.
The 5 point vision of this initiative :
- The 1st thing we have to do is to provide free and quality education to every child of this country.
- The 2nd measure we have to take is to provide free and best medical treatment as well as free medicines and testing facilities to every citizen of the country.
- The 3rd, we have to give employment to every youth which is possible with right intention & management.
- The 4th, every woman should be given respect, equal rights & protection.
- The 5th, we have to ensure that farmers get a fair price and respect for their produce so that children can proudly say that they too want to be farmers.
Qns : Who was launched “Make India No. 1” mission?
Ans : Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal launched “Make India No. 1” mission.