- The Delhi-Dehradun Greenfield Expressway will be completed by the end of December 2022.
- The journey from Delhi to Dehradun will now take two hours instead of the current six to seven hours.
- The 212 km long expressway will start from North East Delhi, Akshardham and pass through Baghpat, Shamli and Saharanpur.
- The expressway is being built at a cost of around 12 thousand crore rupees.
- 12 Wayside amenities will be constructed on this expressway, which will have electric charging stations.
- The Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari shared this information while briefing reporters in Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh, after inspecting the six-lane Delhi-Dehradun Expressway.
Question: Which city in India is the starting point of the Delhi-Dehradun Expressway?
Answer: c) Akshardham