Skip to content
- India is participating in the 26th International Malabar Naval Exercise starting on 8th November at Yokosuka, Japan.
- Australia, Japan and the US are also participating in the Malabar naval exercise.
- The naval forces of these countries will participate in the exercise till 18th December.
- The presence of indigenously built ships of the Indian Navy at these multinational events will be an opportunity to showcase the shipbuilding capabilities of the Indian Shipyards.
- The Malabar exercise was started in 1992 between the navies of India and the United States of America.