Skip to content
- India defeated Sri Lanka by 317 runs in the third and final ODI in Thiruvananthpuram on 15 January 2023, setting a new record for the largest ever margin of victory in cricket.
- India also won the series 3-0.
- The previous record for largest margin of victory was held by New Zealand for a 290-run win over Ireland in 2008.
- Sri Lanka was all out at 73 in 22 overs while chasing a target of 391 runs.
- Mohammed Siraz claimed four wickets for India.
- India scored 390 for 5 with Shubman Gill scoring 116 runs and Virat Kohli scoring 46th ODI century of his career with 166 runs.