Skip to content
- Spain’s ambassador to the country, Jose Maria Ridao, said that India would be invited as the focal country at the Madrid International Book Fair in 2025.
- India will be the theme country of the 2025 Madrid International Book Fair.
- Spain is the theme country for the 46th International Kolkata Book Fair in January 2023.
- The Madrid International Book Fair is an annual event held in the Buen Retiro Park in Madrid.
- The Madrid Book Fair is being held in Spain since 1993. Over 350 stalls are set up by publishers from across the globe. Book signing events are also held during the fair.