Skip to content
- India won a silver and a bronze medal on the second day of the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup Shooting Championships in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- China retained its top position by winning two gold medals.
- India’s Varun Tomar and Rhythm Sangwan won the silver medal in the 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team event. Earlier in the same event, world champion Rudraksh Patil and Raju Narmada Nitin won bronze medals.
- India has secured a total of three medals including one gold, one silver and one bronze.
- China topped the medal tally with three gold and two bronze medals.