- An Indian Air Force team has reached Australia to participate in Exercise Pitch Black 2022.
- This exercise is being conducted in Darwin till 8 September 2022.
- It is a biennial, multi-national exercise organized by the Royal Australian Air Force.
- Defense Ministry said that over 100 aircraft and 2500 Army personnel from various Air Forces will participate in the exercise.
- The Indian Air Force contingent consists of over 100 air warriors, deployed along with four Sukhoi-30 MKI fighter jets and two C-17 aircraft.
- It will undertake multi-domain aerial warfare missions in a complex environment and exchange best practices with the participating Air Force.
Qns : Which country is the host of the ‘Pitch Black 2022’ air combat exercise?
Ans : Australia is the host of the ‘Pitch Black 2022’ air combat exercise.