Skip to content
- Indian-American girl Natasha Perianayagam has been named in the list of “world’s brightest” students.
- Natasha Perianayagam has been named in the list of the world’s most talented students for the second year in a row.
- Natasha Perianayagam is 13 years old and studying at Florence M Gaudiner Middle School in New Jersey, United States.
- The list was prepared on the basis of above grade level test results of more than 15,000 students from 76 countries.
- She took the John Hopkins Center for Talented Youth (CTY) exam in 2021. At that time she was a student of 5th grade.
- CTY uses grade level testing to identify advanced students around the world and present a clear picture of their academic abilities.
- Natasha parents are from Chennai, she enjoys doodling and reading JRR Tolkien novels in her spare time.