Skip to content
- The city of Pune will soon hold the distinction of having the country’s deepest underground metro station.
- Pune’s Civil Court interchange station will be 108.59 feet deep with a ceiling of 95 feet.
- The metro will be ready in February 2023 and will start in March.
- Pune Metro is being developed at a cost of Rs 12,000 crore.
- The station is being developed as a commercial complex which will also have a bus station.
- Apart from the railway line, the headquarters of Pune Metro will also be built at the station.