India’s national accreditation system under the Quality Council of India (QCI) has been ranked 5th in the world according to the recently published Global Quality Infrastructure Index (GQII) 2021.
- India’s overall Quality Infrastructure (QI) system ranking is at 10th position.
- India’s national accreditation system is ranked 5th in the world.
- The 2021 GQII rankings are based on data collected until the end of December 2021.
- Jaxay Shah, Chairperson of QCI, said that India’s accreditation system is young and has jumped to the 5th place globally within a year.
- QCI is committed to making “Made in India” a globally trusted brand.
- Quality Infrastructure (QI) is the technical backbone for international trade and provides reliability and trust between trading partners.