Skip to content
- In January 2023, noted author K Venu was awarded the Federal Bank Literary Award 2022 for his autobiography ‘Oornavasanthinte Katha’.
- Mr. Venu received the award from Balagopal Chandrasekhar, Chairman and Independent Director, Federal Bank at a special event organized as part of the Kerala Literature Festival.
- 10 works were selected for this award.
Federal Bank Literary Award :
- This is the first literary award instituted by the Federal Bank.
- The award was announced by Nandakumar V, Executive Vice President & Head – Branch Banking.