Skip to content
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced the implementation of “Ladli Bahna Yojana” on the occasion of Narmada Jayanti.
- ₹ 1000 per month will be provided to the sisters of poor and middle class families of Madhya Pradesh through the scheme.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the woman must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Women of all castes of the state – General, Backward, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes will be able to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to such women who are not income tax payers.
- 65% sisters of Madhya Pradesh will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Through the scheme, an amount of ₹ 60000 will be deposited in the account of each woman by the government in 5 years.