- The National Gallery of Modern Art in New Delhi is organizing the “Spring Fiesta” for the first time in 2023.
- The event celebrates 69 years since its inauguration by Vice President Dr. S Radhakrishnan on March 29, 1954.
- Over 50 stalls will display and sell various creative products, including handicrafts, ceramics, fashion, and indigenous art, at nominal prices.
- Food stalls, sketching and painting sessions, 3D mapping projection on art treasures, and musical and performance by traditional and contemporary artists will also be available.
- The event aims to provide a platform for individuals to showcase their work and generate interest in locally made, handcrafted, and curated products.
- The NGMA’s education and research department is continuously working on interactive experiences for visitors to connect more with the museum and create memories.
Questions : What is the significance of the “Spring Fiesta” event at the National Gallery of Modern Art in New Delhi?
A) It celebrates 50 years since the museum’s inauguration
B) It celebrates 69 years since the museum’s inauguration
C) It celebrates 100 years since the museum’s inauguration
D) It celebrates the opening of a new exhibition at the museum
E) None of the above
Answer : B) It celebrates 69 years since the museum’s inauguration.