Skip to content
- Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni will be on a two-day visit to India on 2 Mar 2023.
- He will be accompanied by Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani and a high powered business delegation.
- The visiting Prime Minister will call on President Draupadi Murmu on 2 Mar in the afternoon.
- India and Italy are celebrating 75 years of establishment of diplomatic relations this year.
- The Prime Minister of Italy will be the chief guest and keynote speaker at the 8th Raisina Dialogue, 2023.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Italian counterpart will discuss bilateral, regional and global issues.