Skip to content
- On 24 February 2023, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN) has completed 4 years.
- It was launched by Prime Minister Modi on 24 February, 2019 to meet the financial needs of land holding farmers.
- Under the PM Kisan Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 6,000 per year is provided in three equal installments every year in the bank accounts of crores of farmers of the country.
- It is a Central Sector Scheme with 100% funding by the Government of India.
- It is being implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.