Skip to content
- President Draupadi Murmu attends the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II in London on 19th September.
- The state funeral of Queen Elizabeth II took place on the afternoon of 19th September at Westminster Abbey in London.
- On 18th September, President Murmu visited Westminster Hall in London, where the body of Queen Elizabeth II lies.
- The President paid tributes to Queen Elizabeth II on her behalf and on behalf of the people of India.
- President Draupadi Murmu meets King Charles III at a reception at Buckingham Palace on 18th September, ahead of Queen Elizabeth’s state funeral.