Skip to content
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, addressed the One World TB Summit on 24th March at the Rudraksha Convention Centre, Varanasi.
- To mark the World Tuberculosis Day, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) and the Stop TB Partnership are organizing the summit.
- Officially launched the Short TB Preventive Treatment for TB, the TB-free Panchayat Initiative and the Family Centered Care Model.
- India is fulfilling yet another pledge for global good through the One World TB Summit.
- India’s efforts are a new model in the global fight against TB. People’s participation is a major contribution of India in the fight against TB.
- India is working on the target of eliminating TB by the year 2025.