Skip to content
- Purvanchal Expressway is a 340.8 Km long, 6-lane wide (expandable to 8) access controlled expressway.
- This Expressway is India’s longest expressway.
- 3.2 km long airstrip constructed on the Expressway in Sultanpur district.
- PM inaugurates Purvanchal Expressway on 16 November 2021.
- This expressway connects Chand Saray in Lucknow District with Haydaria village on NH-31 in Ghazipur district.
- It passes through 9 districts of Uttar Pradesh i.e. (from west to east) Lucknow, Barabanki, Amethi, Sultanpur, Ayodhya, Ambedkar Nagar, Azamgarh, Mau and Ghazipur.