Skip to content
- Information Technology (IT) company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Rajesh Gopinathan resigned.
- TCS has announced the appointment of Krithivasan as the new CEO from March 16, 2023, after the resignation of Rajesh Gopinathan.
- K Krithivasan (K Krithivasan) is currently posted as the President of the company and Global Head of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Business Group (BFSI).
- K Krithivasan has been associated with TCS for the last 34 years.
- Rajesh Gopinathan has resigned from his post after being associated with TCS for 22 years and for the last six years he has been posted as the company’s Managing Director and CEO.