Skip to content
- United States candidate R’Bonnie Gabriel was crowned Miss Universe 2022 at a ceremony held in New Orleans, Mexico on 14th January 2023.
- Beating 84 contestants from all over the world, R Boney Gabriel won this crown. During this, former Miss Universe Harnaz Sandhu gave him this crown.
- Amanda Dudamel Newman of Venezuela, R Bonnie Gabriel of US and Andrea Martinez of Dominican Republic made it to the list of top 3 contestants.
- On the other hand, Divita Rai, representing India, made it to the top 16 but got eliminated in the top 5.
- Miss Universe 2022 selected R Bonnie Gabriel is a resident of Houston, Texas, USA and is a fashion designer by profession. Gabriel’s mother is American and his father is from the Philippines.