Skip to content
- India’s Rudranksh Patil won the bronze medal in the men’s 10m rifle event on the third day of the ISSF World Cup Shooting Championships in Bhopal.
- China’s Sheng Lihao won the gold medal and Du Linshu of China won the silver medal in this event.
- She had won a bronze medal in the mixed event on 23 March, playing with her partner Narmada Raju.
- India’s Hriday Hazarika finished sixth with a score of 208.7.
- India finished second with a total of five medals, one gold, one silver and three bronze. China is still on top with a total of eight medals.