The 2nd edition of the Northeast Olympic Games concluded in Shillong, Meghalaya on 16th November. In this one week long edition of the game, around 3000 participants from North Eastern states competed in 18 disciplines like football, shooting, basketball and others at 12 venues spread across Shillong. All the teams gave their all to win medals for their respective states. The valedictory function of the event is being held at the SAI campus at North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) in Shillong.
- Manipur emerged as the overall team champions with a total of 240 medals, including 88 gold medals, 75 silver and 77 bronze medals.
- Assam secured the second position with a total of 203 medals which include 79 gold medals, 61 silver and 63 bronze medals.
- Arunachal Pradesh finished third behind the host state with a total of 112 medals, including 39 gold, 36 silver and 37 bronze.
- Host state Meghalaya won a total of 149 medals including 36 gold, 35 silver and 78 bronze medals and secured the fourth position.
- Nagaland finished fifth with a total of 78 medals, including 18 gold, while Mizoram stood sixth with a total of 106 medals, including 16 gold.
- Tripura and Sikkim secured 8th and 9th position with four gold medals and three gold medals respectively.