Skip to content
- The 6th edition of joint exercise Tarkash was recently concluded in Chennai by the National Security Guard (NSG) & the US Special Operations Force (SOF).
- This is the sixth edition of the exercise which began on 16 Jan & ended on 14 Feb.
- “Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Terror Response” has been included in this exercise for the 1st time.
- Chemical & biological attacks have been made part of the exercise in the backdrop of the Russia-Ukraine war.
- Last year, Russia accused Ukraine of receiving aid from Western countries and of carrying out a chemical attack in Kharkiv.