Skip to content
- The United Arab Emirates will host the 13th World Trade Organization (WTO) Ministerial Meeting in February 2024.
- The African country Cameroon has also expressed its desire to host the 13th WTO Ministerial Meeting.
- The Ministerial Conference is the highest decision-making body of the WTO and usually meets every two years.
- It brings together all the members of the World Trade Organization and decides on all matters under any multilateral trade agreement.
- The trade organization was established on 1 January 1995 to replace the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT).