- Union Minister of Parliamentary Affairs, Coal and Mines Shri Pralhad Joshi will inaugurate the first Mining Start-up Summit in Mumbai on 29 May 2023.
- The conference is being organized under the joint aegis of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay and the Ministry of Mines.
- This exclusive conference will mainly focus on innovation and technologies, which will improve performance and safety and help in building autonomy in the field of mining and metallurgy.
- The conference will also focus on interactions with leading industries, financial institutions and banks in the mineral exploration sector.
- This will benefit students and young professionals working in the fields of exploration, virtual reality, automation, drone technology, consulting etc. More than 120 start-ups and 20 leading industries will participate in the summit.
Qns : Where will the first Mining Start-up Summit be held?
(A) New Delhi
Ans : (C) Mumbai