- India’s first female Haj flight successfully took off from Kozhikode to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia on 8th June.
- This remarkable feat was made possible by the all-women crew of international budget airline Air India Express (AIXL).
- The crew took care of every critical operation during the flight and fulfilled the Haj Committee of India’s initiative to exclusively board women passengers.
- Flight IX 3025 was carrying a total of 145 women pilgrims who were going on their Haj pilgrimage.
- The crew was led by Captain Kanika Mehra and First Officer Garima Passi skillfully piloted the aircraft throughout the flight.
- She was accompanied by a team of talented and dedicated cabin crew members including Bijita MB, Srilakshmi, Sushma Sharma and Shubhangi Biswas who ensured the comfort and safety of the passengers throughout the journey.
Qns : Which airline successfully operated India’s first female Haj flight?
(A) Air India Express
Ans : (A) Air India Express