- Cooperation Minister Amit Shah launched Liquid Nano DAP Urea of Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative-IFFCO in New Delhi on 26th April.
- The government is emphasizing on innovation for land enrichment.
- Liquid DAP will be a historic step in the future in the field of fertilizers which will make the country self-sufficient in this sector.
- It will reduce the cost of urea and increase the income of the farmers. It will also help farmers in organic farming and save people from health related problems.
- The effect of one bottle of 500 ml of Nano DAP on the crop is equivalent to that of a 45 kg bag of granular urea.
- IFFCO has produced 90 Lakh metric tonnes of fertilizer out of the 132 Lakh metric tonnes of fertilizer produced by cooperative societies in the country.
- The infrastructure to make about 17 crore Nano Urea bottles has been built up in the country.
- The launch of Nano Urea was approved by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in February 2021.
Qns : What is the purpose of launching Liquid Nano DAP Urea?
लिक्विड नैनो डीएपी यूरिया लॉन्च करने का उद्देश्य क्या है?
(A) To increase the cost of urea
(B) To decrease the income of farmers
(C) To promote organic farming
(D) To harm people’s health
Ans : (C) To promote organic farming