The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has extended the application deadline for higher pension up to 11 July 2023.
- This extension comes after previous extensions from May 3 to June 26, due to delays in issuing clarification circulars.
- The extension is being provided as a last opportunity for eligible pensioners/members to resolve any difficulties they may face.
- The deadline for applying for a higher pension has been extended for the third time, initially set for March 3, 2023.
- If individuals encounter difficulties in submitting their online application due to issues in updating KYC, they can lodge a grievance on EPFiGMS for resolution.
- The EPFO has disseminated information related to applying for a higher EPS pension in a fragmented manner, prompting the need for individuals to evaluate and make an informed decision.
Question : What is full form of EPFO ?
a) Effective Pension Fund Operation
b) Essential Pension Fund Organization
c) Economic and Profitable Fund Office
d) Employees Provident Fund Organisation
Ans : d) Employees Provident Fund Organisation