- Foreign ministers of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) member states will finalize their discussions on the second day of their meeting in Goa on 5 May.
- A set of 15 decisions or proposals are likely to be finalized for consideration at the grouping’s summit in July.
- The two-day meeting of SCO Foreign Ministers began in Goa on 4 May. Foreign ministers of eight countries including Pakistan and China are participating in this important meeting.
- The resolutions aim to expand cooperation among SCO member states in the areas of trade, technology, commerce, security and socio-cultural ties.
- SCO has Russia, India, China, Pakistan and four Central Asian countries – Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as its members.
Qns : Where was the meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Shanghai Corporation Organization (SCO) be held on 4-5 May?
(B) New Delhi
Answer : (C) Goa