- On April 19 2023, The Research and Innovation Initiative gathering conference of G-20 will begin at Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh today.
- Delegates from G-20 member States, international organizations, and experts from the scientific community will attend the two-day conference.
- The conference will discuss building a sustainable eco-innovative energy conversion system.
- Secretary, Department of Science and Technology, Dr. Srivari Chandrashekhar will chair the conference.
- The main theme of the conference is Research and Innovation for an egalitarian society.
- 60 delegates from G-20 countries reached Dharamshala yesterday for the conference.
- They were accorded a traditional welcome at Kangra airport.
Question : On April 19 2023, where is the Research and Innovation Initiative gathering conference of G-20 taking place?
b) New Delhi
Answer: c) Dharamshala