The Centre has approved a bonus for Group C and non-gazetted Group B rank officials.
- The maximum limit for this bonus is seven thousand rupees.
- The Finance Ministry, through an office memorandum, has sanctioned a Non-Productivity Linked Bonus equivalent to 30 days’ emoluments for the accounting year 2022-23 for Central Government employees.
- The payment of ad-hoc bonuses will also be applicable to eligible employees of Central Para Military Forces and Armed Forces.
- Eligibility for the bonus is restricted to employees who were in service as of March 31st of the given year and have rendered at least six months of continuous service during the year 2022-23.
- Casual laborers who have worked in offices on a 6-day workweek for at least 240 days per year for three years or more are also eligible for this Non-Productivity Linked Bonus.
Q.: What is the maximum limit for the bonus approved for Group C and non-gazetted Group B rank officials?
A. Five thousand rupees
B. Six thousand rupees
C. Seven thousand rupees
D. Eight thousand rupees
Ans : C. Seven thousand rupees