- The Centre is aiming to develop around ten thousand kilometers of Optic Fibre Cables infrastructure across the country by 2024-25.
- The National Highway Authority of India is developing the Optic Fibre Cables network to facilitate the rollout of new-age telecom technologies like 5G and 6G.
- National Highways Logistics Management Limited will implement the network of Digital Highways by developing integrated utility corridors along the National Highways.
- Pilot routes for the Digital Highway development include the Delhi-Mumbai Expressway and the Hyderabad-Bangalore Corridor.
- The creation of Digital Highways will have a catalytic impact on the growth and development of the country and contribute to its digital transformation, according to the Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
Question: Who is implementing the network of Digital Highways in India?
A) The National Highway Authority of India
B) National Highways Logistics Management Limited
C) The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
D) Education Ministry
Answer: B) National Highways Logistics Management Limited