- India topped the International Shooting Sport Federation Junior World Cup with 15 medals including six gold, six silver and three bronze medals in Suhl, Germany.
- A total of 39 Indian shooters, including world championship medalists Simranpreet Kaur Brar and Dhanush Srikanth, participated in the ISSF Junior World Cup 2023.
- In total, 511 junior shooters from 46 different countries participated in the championship which began on 1st June and ended on 9th June.
- The ISSF Junior World Cup, for under-21 shooters, consists of specialized events in the pistol, rifle and shotgun disciplines, including individual and team events.
- Finished outside the top six in the qualification round to make it to the medal round. With this achievement, India has now topped all the ISSF Junior World Cups and World Championships held since 2019.
Qns : Where was the International Shooting Sport Federation Junior World Cup 2023 held?
(C) United States
Ans : (A) Germany