- Mohammed Shahabuddin was sworn in as the 22nd President of Bangladesh on 24th April, 2023.
- The oath of office was administered by Parliament Speaker Dr. Shirin Sharmin Chowdhury in a ceremony at Bangabhaban.
- Cabinet Secretary Mohd. Mahbub Hossain conducted the program.
- President Sahabuddin has a background in the judiciary & politics and has actively participated in various movements and protests throughout his career.
- President Sahabuddin led a protest against the brutal killing of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujiburrahman, for which he was imprisoned for three years.
Qns : Who has been elected the new president of Bangladesh in 2023?
2023 में बांग्लादेश का नया राष्ट्रपति किसे चुना गया है?
(A) Mohammed Shahabuddin / मोहम्मद शहाबुद्दीन
(B) Mohammad Abdul Hamid / मोहम्मद अब्दुल हमीद
(C) Syed Nazrul Islam / सैयद नजरुल इस्लाम
(D) Ziaur Rahman / जियाउर रहमान
Ans : (A) Mohammed Shahabuddin / मोहम्मद शहाबुद्दीन