- 28 States and Union Territories have adopted the National Generic Document Registration System for Land Records.
- 26 States and UTs have adopted the Unique Land Parcel Identification Number (ULPIN) or Bhu-Aadhar.
- Pilot testing for ULPIN was done in seven more States and UTs.
- Computerization of the Record of Rights has been completed in over six lakh 22 thousand villages out of over six lakh fifty-seven thousand villages.
- The Department of Land Resources is implementing the Digital India Land Records Modernisation Programme since 2016 as a Central Sector Scheme with 100 percent funding by the Central government.
Question: Which division provided the latest data on the adoption of the Unique Land Parcel Identification Number (ULPIN) or Bhu-Aadhar?
a) Department of Agriculture
b) Department of Land Resources
c) Ministry of Rural Development
d) Ministry of Home Affairs
Answer: b) Department of Land Resources