Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a two-day International Lawyers Conference in New Delhi.
- The conference’s theme is “Emerging Challenges in Justice Delivery System.”
- The Bar Council of India is organizing this conference for the first time.
- Key topics for discussion include emerging legal trends, challenges in cross-border litigation, legal technology, and environmental law.
- The conference aims to facilitate meaningful dialogue and discussion on legal topics of national and international significance.
- It seeks to promote the exchange of ideas and experiences and enhance international cooperation and understanding on legal issues.
Q.: Which organized the International Lawyers Conference in New Delhi ?
a) United Nations
b) International Court of Justice
c) Bar Council of India
d) American Bar Association
Answer : c) Bar Council of India