- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to distribute around 71,000 appointment letters to newly recruited employees through video conference.
- New recruits will be joining various positions in the Central Government, including Train Manager, Station Master, Inspector, Constable, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, Postal Assistant, Income Tax Inspector, Assistant Professor, Teacher, and Nurse.
- PM Modi will also address the newly appointed employees.
- Newly appointed employees will have the opportunity to train themselves through an online orientation course called Karmayogi Prarambh.
- The Rozgar Mela is a step towards fulfilling the government’s commitment to employment generation.
Question: PM Modi distribute how many appointment letters to newly recruited employees during Rozgar Mela on 13th April 2023 ?
a) around 1,50,000
b) around 90,000
c) around 71,000
d) around 51,000
Answer: c) around 71,000