- Yoga session led by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi set a Guinness World Record for the participation of most nationalities at the Yoga Day event held at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
- The event was organized to mark the 9th annual International Day of Yoga.
- Since 2015, the world celebrates International Yoga Day every year on 21st June, after the United Nations General Assembly declared the day in 2014.
- The largest number of nationalities participated in the yoga session held at the United Nations Headquarters this year, setting a Guinness World Record.
- People from 135 nationalities participated in the yoga session on 21st June, breaking the previous record of 114 nationalities set by the Indian Embassy in Qatar.
Qns : Who led the yoga session at the United Nations Headquarters in New York on 9th International Yoga Day?
(A) Narendra Modi
(B) Donald Trump
(C) Angela Merkel
(D) Justin Trudeau
Ans : (A) Narendra Modi