- Rohan Bopanna and Matt Ebden secured their first Grand Slam title as a team at the Australian Open Men’s Doubles tennis championship.
- The veteran Indian player, Bopanna, partnered with Australian player, Ebden, to claim the Men’s Doubles title on January 27, 2024.
- They defeated Italian duo Simone Bolelli and Andrea Vavassori in the final match, winning in straight sets with a score of 7-6(0) 7-5.
- This victory is particularly significant for Bopanna, marking his first Australian Open championship and making him a Grand Slam champion at the age of 43.
- Bopanna and Ebden have been a consistently successful pair, reaching nine finals, winning three, and also qualifying for the year-end ATP Finals.
Q: Which pair won the Australian Open Men’s Doubles tennis championship in 2024?
a. Rohan Bopanna and Simone Bolelli
b. Matt Ebden and Andrea Vavassori
c. Rohan Bopanna and Matt Ebden
d. Simone Bolelli and Andrea Vavassori
Ans : c. Rohan Bopanna and Matt Ebden