Semicon India 2023 will be held from 28 July to 30 July 2023 in Gandhinagar, Gujrat. It is being organized by India Semiconductor Mission.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the event.
- The exhibition will showcase the manufacturing process of semiconductors and the progress made in this field.
- The exhibition will be open to the public until 30th July.
- Semicon India 2023 is a national-level event focusing on the latest semiconductor technology.
- Leading companies in the semiconductor sector will participate in the event.
- Students of engineering and other disciplines can learn about semiconductor manufacturing at the exhibition.
- The event aims to celebrate India’s prowess in the semiconductor domain.
- The goal is to make India a global hub for Semiconductor Design, Manufacturing, and Technology Development.
Q.: Where will the event “Semicon India 2023” take place from 28th to 30th July 2023?
A) New Delhi
Answer: D) Gandhinagar