- Shaili Singh won the women’s long jump at the Indian Grand Prix-4 in Bengaluru.
- Union Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Anurag Singh Thakur congratulated her on her win.
- Shaili achieved a personal best of 6.76 meters, making her the holder of the 2nd longest jump in India’s history and qualified for the Asian Games.
- Mr. Thakur believes Shaili’s win is a major milestone and will have a significant impact on the future of Indian sports.
- Shaili has been training hard at NCOE Bangalore and is an athlete under the Target Olympic Podium (TOP) Scheme.
- Mr. Thakur praised Shaili’s dedication and commitment to her sport as truly inspiring.
Who won the women’s long jump at the Indian Grand Prix-4 in Bengaluru?
a) Mayookha Johny
b) Mercy Kuttan
c) Shaili Singh
d) Reeth Abraham
Answer: c) Shaili Singh