- Utkal Dibasa is celebrated on April 1st every year in the Indian state of Odisha to commemorate the formation of Odisha as a separate state on April 1, 1936.
- On this day, people across the state come together to celebrate their cultural traditions and heritage with various cultural programs, parades, and exhibitions.
- The Odisha flag is hoisted, featuring a combination of yellow and white colors representing peace, prosperity, and culture.
- The state government recognizes and honors the contributions of individuals and organizations that have played a role in the state’s growth and development.
- Odisha has made significant progress in a range of areas, including education, healthcare, agriculture, and industry.
Questions : When is Utkal Dibasa (Odisha Day) celebrated ?
A) January 26
B) March 22
C) April 1
D) August 15
Answer: C) April 1