- World Homoeopathy Day is observed every year on April 10th
- It commemorates the birth anniversary of Dr. Christian Fredrich Samuel Hahnemann, founder of Homoeopathy
- The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is organizing a scientific convention in New Delhi
- The convention will be inaugurated by Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar
- The theme of the convention is ‘Homoeoparivar- Sarvajan Swasthya, One Health, One Family’
- The convention will cover various sessions on policy aspects, advancement in Homeopathy, research evidence and clinical experiences in Homeopathy
- Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) will be exchanged between CCRH and various homoeopathic colleges and also between CCRH and Directorate of Homoeopathy, Government of Kerala
- One documentary, one portal and eight books of CCRH will be released during the event.
Question: When is World Homoeopathy Day celebrated every year?
a) 1st January
b) 10th April
c) 25th December
d) 23rd June
Answer: b) 10th April