The 37th National Games 2023 will take place in Goa from October 26 to November 9, 2023.
- More than 10,000 athletes are expected to participate in the National Games 2023.
- The National Games are a multi-sport event where athletes from Indian states and Union Territories compete for medals.
- The National Games 2023 will feature a total of 43 sports, including both Olympic and indigenous disciplines, an increase from the previous edition’s 36 sports.
- New sports introduced in the National Games 2023 include beach football, roll ball, golf, sepaktakraw, sqay martial arts, Kalliyarapattu, and pencak silat.
- Yachting and taekwondo are making a return after being excluded in the last edition.
- Traditional sports lagori and gatka have been included as demonstration sports.
- Various venues throughout Goa will host the competitions, except for cycling and golf, which will be held in New Delhi.
Q.: In which city were the 37th National Games 2023 held from October 26 to November 9, 2023?”
b) New Delhi
Ans : c) Goa