- Dubai-based airline Emirates has launched the world’s first robotic check-in assistant named Sara.
- The robot is equipped with facial recognition technology and can match customers’ faces with scanned passports, check passengers in, and guide them to the luggage drop area.
- City Check-in and Travel Store in Dubai’s Financial District allows customers to drop off their luggage up to 24 hours before their flight and up to 4 hours before their flight and offers a variety of check-in options, including self-check-in -Includes kiosks, dedicated desks with Emirates agents and Sara’s assistance.
- The robot is equipped with facial recognition technology and can print boarding passes to make the check-in process more efficient. Sara is also portable and can move around to help those in need. Sources reveal that future iterations of the Sarah will also have weapons that can carry goods.
- In addition to the new check-in facility, Emirates passengers with a valid boarding pass will also have access to select lifestyle amenities at ICD Brookfield Place, as well as exclusive discounts and special offers at a range of restaurants, gyms and luxury stores.
Qns : What is the name of the world’s first robotic check-in assistant launched by Emirates?
Answer : (B) Sara
Qns : Which country unveiled the world’s first robotic check-in assistant?
(C) United Arab Emirates
Answer : (C) United Arab Emirates